To enter the Youth category, complete the steps below:
Closed for entries
This Youth category is closed for entries.
International Garden Photographer of the Year subscriber
Dates for this category
- You may not submit watermarked images with your name or website visible on the photo. Please do not frame your images with borders.
- Entrants may submit a maximum of 4 images per single entry token and a maximum of 6 images per portfolio entry token.
- For free-to-enter competitions you should enter 1 image per token given, upto a maximum of 8 images (8 tokens).
- Entrants' images must be .jpg or .jpeg format and of high enough quality.
- We recommend all images are output to 1920px on their longest side at 72 ppi. Any larger than this and you are supplying images bigger than they will be seen or used by IGPOTY judges; your files will take longer to upload and/or download to judges and viewers’ screens.
- The absolute maximum for each image must not be more than 7MB in file size and no more than 3000px on their longest side.
- All entrants must be able to supply a high-res image (300dpi) suitable for printing/exhibiting should the image be shortlisted. You may be asked for this when the time comes. We can help you with this if need be.
Please see the IGPOTY competition rules.
Only individuals aged 17 and under may enter YGPOTY. Please ask permission from a parent or guardian before entering. YGPOTY entrants cannot win the overall IGPOTY prize.
The name provided upon high-res upload is the name we will assume is the youth entrant.
Please see IGPOTY competition rules.