Dates for this category
|Check and Edit:||See Competition page for dates.|
- You may not submit watermarked images with your name or website visible on the photo. Please do not frame your images with borders.
- Entrants may submit a maximum of 4 images per single entry token and a maximum of 6 images per portfolio entry token.
- For free-to-enter competitions you should enter 1 image per token given, up to a maximum of 8 images (8 tokens).
- Entrants' images must be .jpg or .jpeg format and of high enough quality.
- We recommend all images are output to 1920px on their longest side at 72 ppi. Any larger than this and you are supplying images bigger than they will be seen or used by IGPOTY judges; your files will take longer to upload and/or download to judges and viewers’ screens.
- The absolute maximum for each image must not be more than 7MB in file size and no more than 3000px on their longest side.
- All entrants must be able to supply a high-res image (300 ppi) suitable for printing/exhibiting should the image be shortlisted. You may be asked for this when the time comes.
Full competition rules:
Please see the IGPOTY competition rules.
IGPOTY is a juried competition based on skill.
Free-to-enter Special Award entries are not eligible for the Overall IGPOTY prize and cannot win more than one award using the same image(s).
Only photography captured in the gardens and grounds of either National Trust Emmetts Garden or National Trust Toys Hill are permitted. Photos must have been captured from 2019 onwards.
Adults over 18 years old may enter only. National Trust Staff are excluded from entry, however volunteers may enter. Any images captured for this competition may not be sold and are only for your personal use. Prizes must be collected in person at National Trust Emmetts Garden, no cash alternatives. Via consent, the National Trust will contact winners to arrange any prizes, as necessary.