Dates for this category
|Check and Edit:||See Competition Category page.|
- You may not submit watermarked images with your name or website visible on the photo. Please do not frame your images with borders.
- Entrants may submit a maximum of 4 images per single entry token and a maximum of 6 images per portfolio entry token.
- For free-to-enter competitions you should enter 1 image per token given, up to a maximum of 8 images (8 tokens).
- Entrants' images must be .jpg or .jpeg format and of high enough quality.
- We recommend all images are output to 1920px on their longest side at 72 ppi. Any larger than this and you are supplying images bigger than they will be seen or used by IGPOTY judges; your files will take longer to upload and/or download to judges and viewers’ screens.
- The absolute maximum for each image must not be more than 7MB in file size and no more than 3000px on their longest side.
- All entrants must be able to supply a high-res image (300 ppi) suitable for printing/exhibiting should the image be shortlisted. You may be asked for this when the time comes.
Full competition rules:
Please see the IGPOTY competition rules.
IGPOTY is a juried competition based on skill.
Only Single Entries in main pay-to-enter categories can win the overall IGPOTY prize. Winning photo project entries cannot win the overall IGPOTY prize. Portfolios will be judged as part of the IGPOTY 'Portfolios' competition category.
Please see IGPOTY competition rules.