Garden With a ViewCaptured at Kew
Image details - Garden With a View
An early morning, summer view of the Palm House, as seen from the bank of the Palm House pond. It is the most important surviving Victorian iron and glass structure in the world. It was designed by Decimus Burton and constructed by Richard Turner in 1844, to accommodate the exotic plants being collected in early Victorian times.