International Garden Photographer of the Year - Collection 12
IGPOTY returns for its 12th competition year and the new book 12.
Great care and passion is always taken in producing these books and this book is no exception with stories/insights from photographers and camera metadata information included for the technical minded. This limited edition hardback edition features an extra special cover and as always features all of the winners, finalists, highly commended and commended photography from all the IGPOTY categories with entries from across the world.
As in recent years - this is a limited print run and will sell out, so reserve your copy today!
We are now taking pre-orders, the book will be released in February 2019 with copies being posted out towards the end of that month.
Entrants: please wait until you are notified of any award wins then you will be issued a discount code.
Key selling points:
• The finest examples of garden, plant and landscape photography from all over the world
• Foreword by master garden photographer and artist
• Divided into competition categories
• Technical and artistic insights into the winning photographs by the photographers themselves
• A key resource to improve your own garden and plant photography
• A source of inspiration for anyone interested in the natural world
• Includes dedicated RBG Kew special award ‘Captured at Kew’
• Includes a National Trust category ‘Breathing Spaces’
• Includes the ever-popular category: Abstract Views and new special category: Celebrating Our Oaks
• Includes further special awards: ‘European Garden Photography Award’ and 'The Spirit of Trauttmansdorff'.