International Garden Photographer of the Year - Book 12
IGPOTY returns for its 12th competition year and the new book 12.
Great care and passion is always taken in producing these books and Collection 12 is no exception with stories/insights from photographers and camera metadata information included for the technical minded. This limited edition hardback edition features an extra special cover, with foil blocking and as always features all of the winners, finalists, highly commended and commended photography from all of the main IGPOTY categories only, with entries from across the world. Please note: some Special Awards are also included but not all awarded images are guaranteed to be printed in this book.
As in recent years - this is a limited print run and will sell out, so get your copy now!
Key selling points:
• The finest examples of garden, plant and landscape photography from all over the world
• Foreword by master garden photographer and artist
• Divided into competition categories
• Technical and artistic insights into the winning photographs by the photographers themselves
• A key resource to improve your own garden and plant photography
• A source of inspiration for anyone interested in the natural world
• Includes dedicated RBG Kew special award ‘Captured at Kew’
• Includes a National Trust category ‘Breathing Spaces’
• Includes the ever-popular category: Abstract Views and new special category: Celebrating Our Oaks
• Includes further special awards: ‘European Garden Photography Award’ and 'The Spirit of Trauttmansdorff'.
Please note: some Special Awards are included but not all awarded images are guaranteed to be printed in this book.