Image: © Lotte Grønkjær
About International Garden Photographer of the Year - Collection 13
[LIMITED SPECIAL OFFER PRICE]
IGPOTY returns for its 13th competition book.
Great care and passion is always taken in producing these books and Collection 13 is no exception with stories/insights from photographers and camera metadata information included for the technical minded. This limited edition hardback edition features all of the winners, finalists, highly commended and commended photography from all of the main IGPOTY categories only, with entries from across the world. Please note: some Special Awards are also included but not all awarded images are guaranteed to be printed in this book.
As in recent years - this is a limited print run and will sell out, so get your copy now!
Please note: due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are still shipping books, but there will be a delay. All featured winners are entitled to 1 copy at 50% discount.
Key selling points
• The finest examples of garden, plant and landscape photography from all over the world
• Foreword by RBG Kew’s master tree expert
• Divided into competition categories
• Technical and artistic insights into the winning photographs by the photographers themselves
• A key resource to improve your own garden and plant photography
• A source of inspiration for anyone interested in the natural world
• Includes the ever-popular category: ‘Abstract Views’ and new category: ‘Plants & Planet’
• Includes IGPOTY photo projects including new addition – ‘Square Crop’
• Includes dedicated RBG Kew special award ‘Captured at Kew’
• Includes further special awards including: ‘Beautiful Blenheim’ and ‘European Garden Photography Award’.
Photo Book details