To enter the Photo project, complete the steps below:
This Photo project is open for entries
International Garden Photographer of the Year subscriber
Purchase entry to this category
Dates for this category
- You may not submit watermarked images with your name or website visible on the photo. Please do not frame your images with borders.
- Entrants may submit a maximum of 4 images per single entry token and a maximum of 6 images per portfolio entry token.
- For free-to-enter competitions you should enter 1 image per token given, upto a maximum of 8 images (8 tokens).
- Entrants' images must be .jpg or .jpeg format and of high enough quality.
- We recommend all images are output to 1920px on their longest side at 72 ppi. Any larger than this and you are supplying images bigger than they will be seen or used by IGPOTY judges; your files will take longer to upload and/or download to judges and viewers’ screens.
- The absolute maximum for each image must not be more than 7MB in file size and no more than 3000px on their longest side.
- All entrants must be able to supply a high-res image (300dpi) suitable for printing/exhibiting should the image be shortlisted. You may be asked for this when the time comes. We can help you with this if need be.
Full competition rules:
Please see the IGPOTY competition rules.
Still Life photography only.
Only Single Entries can win the photo project. Portfolios will be judged as part of the main IGPOTY Portfolio competition.
Please see IGPOTY competition rules.