To enter the Category, complete the steps below:
This Category is open for entries
International Garden Photographer of the Year subscriber
Complete your profile
Once you've registered, please also complete your profile (Optional).
Purchase entry to this category
Dates for this category
|Check and Edit:||See Competition Category page.|
- You may not submit watermarked images with your name or website visible on the photo. Please do not frame your images with borders.
- Entrants may submit a maximum of 4 images per single entry token and a maximum of 6 images per portfolio entry token.
- For free-to-enter competitions you should enter 1 image per token given, up to a maximum of 8 images (8 tokens).
- Entrants' images must be .jpg or .jpeg format and of high enough quality.
- We recommend all images are output to 1920px on their longest side at 72 ppi (ideally with an sRGB colour profile). Any larger than this and you are supplying images bigger than they will be seen or used by IGPOTY judges; your files will take longer to upload and/or download to judges and viewers’ screens.
- The absolute maximum for each image must not be more than 7MB in file size and no more than 3000px on their longest side.
- All entrants must be able to supply a high-res image (300 ppi) suitable for printing/exhibiting should the image be shortlisted. You may be asked for this when the time comes.
Full competition rules:
Please see the IGPOTY competition rules, which always prevail.
IGPOTY runs juried competitions based on skill.
Only singular entries from 'Single Entry' main pay-to-enter categories can win the overall IGPOTY prize. Entries from 'Photo Projects' (stand-alone competitions) cannot win the overall IGPOTY prize, neither can portfolios, which will be judged as part of the IGPOTY 'Portfolios' competition category which is stand-alone. Special Awards are not eligible for the overall IGPOTY prize and are stand-alone.
Please see IGPOTY competition rules for full terms, which always prevail.